(1120 sq. ft.)
in Greenfield, MO
0.5 miles from Stockton Lake
Travel back in time to the 1950s at ‘Shack’s Cabin’, a 2-bedroom, 1-bath Greenfield vacation rental cabin. Located on a private acre in the Show-Me State, this 1,120-square-foot cabin is just a mile down to the road from the Stockton Reservoir, where you’ll find 22,000 acres of public land to enjoy hunting and fishing. Boasting a spacious loft, screened-in porch, and outdoor shower, this rustic cabin is both secluded and inviting.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Full Beds
'Shack's Cabin', built in 2018, sits on an acre of private land, surrounded only by the beautiful pines and oaks without a neighbor in sight. As you walk inside the smell of freshly baked cookies will surely make you feel right at home.
After a day of turkey hunting, kick your feet up in the open living room and spend time with loved ones. As you watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV and eat some buttery popcorn whipped up quickly with the electric popper, you'll be luxuriating in the warmth of the Vermont Casting Gas Stove under the room's high cathedral ceilings.
Worked up an appetite at the lake? Head into the fully equipped kitchen and show off your culinary skills. No matter what you choose to whip up on the expansive countertops, your friends are sure to be impressed as they feast at either dining table set for 4.
If you can't get enough of the mild Missouri weather, spend some time in the screened-in back porch. In addition to feeling the refreshing breeze on your face, you'll have unobstructed views of the nearby scenery - ideal when the sun sets. Also outside, you'll find an outdoor shower, gas grill, picnic table, and fire pit.
-- THE LOCATION --
Grab your bathing suit and head less than a mile down the road to Stockton Reservoir and make a splash. Stockton Lake, Missouri has 300 miles of shoreline with more than 20,000 acres of public land to enjoy hunting, fishing, and recreation.
‘Shack's Cabin’ is just 2 miles from Son’s Creek boat ramp, so be sure to bring a boat along or rent one once you arrive. There is more than 25,000 acres of water nearby to enjoy sail boating, water skiing, fishing, and other exciting adventures. In addition, there are miles of walking/hiking trails surrounding the lake and the town.
If you prefer hunting to fishing, take a quick walk to the Corps hunting lands and try your luck. With an abundance of turkey, deer, and birds, this area is perfect for hunters of all levels.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, flat-screen TV with satellite, Vermont Casting Gas Stove, a furnished loft, outdoor shower, screened-in porch, gas grill (propane provided), fire-pit (start pack of wood provided), lots of driveway parking, 1 acre of land, complimentary home-cooked cookies, smoke detector, electric popcorn popper, spices, firewood, fire pit blankets, picnic table, and more!
- Additional amenities available at an additional fee include laundry services, picnic lunches, and catered dinners
- Unbeatable Greenfield Location - Steps from Corps hunting lands, less than 1 mile from Stockton Reservoir, and 2 miles from Son’s Creek boat ramp!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport (37.4 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: This property may not be suitable for children under 12 years old due to the steep stairs leading to the loft