21.5 miles from Stockton Lake
If you're looking for a unique wedding spot or just want to get away, this one-of-a-kind apartment in a renovated church is exactly what you're looking for. Located inside The KEY wedding venue, this guest suite vacation rental unit features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with sleeping accommodations for up to 11. Situated 15 minutes from downtown Springfield and filled with excellent community amenities, the apartment offers ideal on-site event space and convenience for Springfield explorations.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed, Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Futon
Treat yourself to a distinct vacation experience or romantic getaway at The KEY's guest suite. The vacation rental unit boasts a 2018 renovation and 1,175 square feet of clean living space, allowing plenty of room for groups of up to 11 to spread out and relax.
Hardwood floors span the open-concept living area and kitchen, both featuring a funky, modern theme based on pops of the color red. If you can't leave your work at home, feel free to whip out your laptop at the convenient desk space.
The well-equipped kitchenette includes a refrigerator, toaster oven, sink, dishwasher, and Keurig. Store your favorite snacks in the fridge and start each morning with a cup of homemade coffee! Sit down at the high-top eat-in kitchen table for 8 to enjoy tasty treats and filling breakfasts.
Whether your stay is associated with an on-site wedding you're attending (or your own wedding!) or you're simply using the apartment as a home base for exploring Springfield, you'll love having access to a wide array of awesome amenities at The KEY.
Inside, make use of the well-appointed fitness room, practice self care with a trip to the sauna, lounge in front of the TV as you watch a sports game, get lost in a new novel from the shelf! There's also a full bar downstairs for your group to socialize and celebrate in the evenings.
Unwind in the spacious outdoor lounge area. Throw a home-style cookout using the gas grill or Smoke Hollow smoker. Grab a seat on brightly colored Adirondack chairs and gather around the fire pit under the gazebo to end your night! Enjoy quality time with your travel companions in the fresh Missouri air before retreating to your cozy apartment for bed.
The KEY and your vacation rental apartment sits outside the city limits of Springfield with a country feel, providing a fresh, peaceful setting for you to have a tranquil stay. You'll also enjoy the convenience of being close enough to easily discover Springfield's attractions.
Drive less than 7 miles south to reach the city center and spend the day exploring downtown. A notable tourist attraction includes Fantastic Caverns, where you can take a 55-minute tram ride through an underground cavern - the only completely ride-through tour on the continent! Pay a visit to Wonders of Wildlife National Museum & Aquarium, featuring intriguing exhibits with a focus on conservation. Afterward, head across the street to the Bass Pro Shops National Headquarters and treat yourself to a souvenir!
Following an exciting afternoon, grab a burger and adult milkshake from Springfield's popular Black Sheep Burgers and Shakes, or feast on authentic Italian fare at Bambinos Cafe on Delmar. Experience a few of the city's 7 microbreweries, including Springfield Brewing Company, Lost Signal Brewing Company, and Tie and Timber Beer Co.
Check out McDaniel Lake, just 1 mile away from the apartment, for an afternoon of fishing. Try snagging a catfish or crappie to cook on the vacation rental property's gas grill! You'll also find lovely walking trails here to relish the rural peacefulness that defines the north Springfield area.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, ample free parking in the open lot, air conditioning, central heating, ceiling fans, 24-hour management, complimentary toiletries, desk space, 2 bicycles, and more
- Community amenities within the The KEY include free 24/7 access to a fitness center, room service/on-site meals available for extra fees, sauna, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, bookshelf, chess table, outdoor lounge area with ample seating, gazebo, gas grill, smoker, and fire pit, downstairs bar, pool table, and much more
- Amenities related to the wedding venue service include the remodeled church nave for ceremonies, reception area, hair salon room, public bathrooms, and more
- Lovely Springfield location 6.5 miles north of downtown Springfield! Enjoy the peace and quiet of a country setting while also being within 15 minutes of the city’s best attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) - 2300 Airport Blvd, Springfield, MO 65802, (~10 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- The KEY is a premier event and wedding venue just outside of Springfield. To find out more information regarding services, pricing, etc., please visit: thekeyforall.com
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property:
- Event fees:
- Outside services/vendor details:
- Event parking:
- Alcohol policies:
- Event insurance:
- No smoking inside (outside smoking is permitted)
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note the apartment is located inside a renovated church that is now a wedding venue. The property includes ample community amenities that will be freely accessible throughout your stay
- If you are interested in booking a wedding at The KEY venue or would like more information about the property’s wedding venue services, please contact Diana
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in