0.5 miles from Stockton Lake
Travel back in time to the 1950s at ‘Shack’s Cabin’, a 2-bedroom, 1-bath Greenfield vacation rental cabin for 8. Located on a private acre in the Show-Me State, this 1,120-square-foot cabin is just a mile down to the road from the Stockton Reservoir, where you’ll find 22,000 acres of public land to enjoy hunting and fishing. Boasting a spacious loft, screened-in porch, and outdoor shower, this rustic cabin is both secluded and inviting.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds, 2 Full Beds
'Shack's Cabin', built in 2018, sits on an acre of private land, surrounded only by the beautiful pines and oaks without a neighbor in sight. As you walk inside the smell of freshly baked cookies will surely make you feel right at home.
After a day of turkey hunting, kick your feet up in the open living room and spend time with loved ones. As you watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV and eat some buttery popcorn whipped up quickly with the electric popper, you'll be luxuriating in the warmth of the Vermont Casting Gas Stove under the room's high cathedral ceilings.
Worked up an appetite at the lake? Head into the fully equipped kitchen and show off your culinary skills. No matter what you choose to whip up on the expansive countertops, your friends are sure to be impressed as they feast at either dining table set for 4.
If you can't get enough of the mild Missouri weather, spend some time in the screened-in back porch. In addition to feeling the refreshing breeze on your face, you'll have unobstructed views of the nearby scenery - ideal when the sun sets. Also outside, you'll find an outdoor shower, gas grill, picnic table, and fire pit.
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in either bedroom or the upstairs loft. With sleeping arrangements for up to 8, this cabin is perfect for fishing or hunting groups.
-- THE LOCATION --
Grab your bathing suit and head less than a mile down the road to Stockton Reservoir and make a splash. Stockton Lake, Missouri has 300 miles of shoreline with more than 20,000 acres of public land to enjoy hunting, fishing, and recreation.
‘Shack's Cabin’ is just 2 miles from Son’s Creek boat ramp, so be sure to bring a boat along or rent one once you arrive. There is more than 25,000 acres of water nearby to enjoy sail boating, water skiing, fishing, and other exciting adventures. In addition, there are miles of walking/hiking trails surrounding the lake and the town.
If you prefer hunting to fishing, take a quick walk to the Corps hunting lands and try your luck. With an abundance of turkey, deer, and birds, this area is perfect for hunters of all levels.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, flat-screen TV with satellite, Vermont Casting Gas Stove, a furnished loft, outdoor shower, screened-in porch, gas grill (propane provided), fire-pit (start pack of wood provided), lots of driveway parking, 1 acre of land, complimentary home-cooked cookies, smoke detector, electric popcorn popper, spices, firewood, fire pit blankets, picnic table, and more!
- Additional amenities available at an additional fee include laundry services, picnic lunches, and catered dinners
- Unbeatable Greenfield Location - Steps from Corps hunting lands, less than 1 mile from Stockton Reservoir, and 2 miles from Son’s Creek boat ramp!
- Closest Commercial Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport (~37.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $125 per stay fee (max 1 small dog allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is a $10 per person, per night extra persons fee for 5 guests or more
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in